There is a lot of misinformation about Cannabis in the market. From traditional mainstream propaganda that tried to demonize the plant for nearly a century. To opportunists trying to capitalize on the cannabis gold-rush by misleading patients because they don’t know how the plant actually works. Or they don’t take the time to learn how it works so they can provide more useful information.
In effect, the general public has a negative and misguided default-view of Cannabis. This distorted view discredits cannabis automatically and any therapeutic benefit it provides. This is a problem because this makes people:
- Suffer from side-effects made available by existing pharmaceutical drugs
- Take forms and dosages of cannabis that are incompatible with their condition creating unreliable results
- Lose hope that cannabis can help alleviate their symptoms and improve their quality of life
The good news is that there is a rise in anecdotal stories and clinical trials that has begun to counter the negative view of cannabis giving rise to the demand for honest answers. Because of this, HempNerd.co was created to bring to light the clear-cut truth about cannabis and its therapeutic benefits.
The goal at HempNerd is to clarify how medical cannabis works with science-backed, data-driven answers, so you can get reliable therapeutic results all the time. HempNerd.co publishes articles and video podcasts that:
- Breakdown pre-clinical and clinical trials as well as peer-reviewed journals that investigate the therapeutic effectiveness of medical cannabis
- Breakdown anecdotal stories of patients and doctors leveraging cannabis for therapeutic use
- Recommend data-driven solutions that will help you achieve reliable and consistent therapeutic results with medical cannabis
My only hope and trust is that you work directly with a pro-cannabis medical professional before taking on any of our recommendations. HempNerd prides itself in its work, however accepts no legal liability or responsibility as HempNerd is not certified medical practice. And, HempNerd staff are not a qualified medical professionals. Please seek the guidance of a qualified and certified pro-cannabis medical professional before making any health decisions. With that out of the way, welcome to HempNerd.co.